Last updated on the 12/06/2020
By registering your participation code and entering the [Competition], you accept and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the “Memory Game” Competition (the “Competition”), organised by Arkadia Marketing Limited (C 11113) (the “Organiser”) between the 14th June 2020 and 30th June 2020 (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received after the closing date and time shall not be considered.
2. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, participants must not be younger than 18 years of age.
Registration to Participate in the Competition
3. Participation in the Competition is free and unlimited.
4. The Competition requires a participant to register on our online platform www.winatarkadia.com.
5. Registration shall require the participant to provide his/her, Mobile Phone Number, First Name, Last Name, and/ or email address.
6. The participant is solely responsible for the correct input of their personal details when registering to participate.
7. The objective of the Memory Game is that participants match nine (9) pairs of images hidden under eighteen (18) panels, by uncovering two (2) panels at a time by a mouse right click on panels, in the shortest timed effort possible. If uncovered images match after two consecutive clicks, the images will remain visible and participant proceeds to match the next two images, until all nine (9) pairs are revealed. If images do not match after two consecutive clicks the uncovered images return to the original display, that is, hidden under two (2) of the eighteen (18) panels.
8. There shall be twenty (20) winning participants (the “Winners”) at midnight of 30th June 2020.
9. No Participant is eligible to win more than one of the prizes. Should a participant have more than one (1) ranking time in the top 20 quickest ranking times, participant will only place with quickest time,
9. The winners of competition will be those participants who manage to complete the competition as described in point 7, in the quickest time.
10. In the case of two or more same completion times, the winner’s order will be determined by the earliest date and time, when grid completion time was registered. This will be determined by the order as displayed in the rankings page.
12. The Winners ranking order will be established on midnight 30th June 2020. The temporary ranking will be visible real time throughout the competition here.
13. The participant with the quickest time will win €100 worth of shopping vouchers. The participant with the second quickest time will win €75 worth of shopping vouchers, The participant with the third quickest time will win €50 worth of shopping vouchers. The participants with the fourth to the twentieth quickest times will win €25 worth of shopping vouchers.
14. The shopping vouchers will be issued by Arkadia Marketing Ltd and are governed by Terms & Conditions published on the vouchers themselves.
15. The Organiser is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result or in connection with participating in the Competition. The Winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser and all its affiliates and employees harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Competition or the Winner’s acceptance or use of the prize/s.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to change the format and manner in which the Competition is conducted at its sole discretion and without notice and liability to participants.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to change prizes at its sole discretion and without notice and liability to participants.
18. The Organiser shall have the sole right to determine the dates and times within which participation in the Competition is possible.
19. In the event that these Terms and Conditions do not, or do not clearly, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then the Organiser shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on such matter.
20. The Organiser retains final discretion in all matters relating to the Competition, and such decision shall be binding.
21. The Organiser shall be solely responsible for determining the winner/s of this Competition.
23. By submitting your details for participation in this promotion you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.
24. The Organiser’s employees and/or their spouses are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
25. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.